Are you looking to give your business a unique advantage in its marketing plan?
By aligning with the Utah Humanities Council (UHC), your company will reach a discerning, educated, and broad audience.
- is a statewide leader in public humanities programs
- serves over 150,000 people each year through live programs
- serves people of all ages
- has a presence in nearly every county in Utah
- is dedicated to improving the quality of life in Utah
Learn more about sponsorship benefits by clicking on the headings below.
- Authors on Main Street - A forum that brings Utah's authors to your community
- Beehive Archive - a two-minute weekly radio program about Utah history
- Book Buzz - UHC's free lending library and related resources
- Community and Oral Histories - enables Utahn's to tell their own story in their own words
- Museum Interpretation Initiative - a partnership to strengthen museum programs
- Public Square - a rich array of public discussion forums about important issues of the day
- Venture - an eight-month accredited college-level course in the humanities for low-income adults
- Human Ties Celebration - annual celebration of outstanding individuals whose work and programs exemplify the impact of the humanities in daily life
- Utah Humanities Book Festival - Utah’s premier literary event
- Annual Report - a report to the people about UHC’s endeavors, over 6,500 printed and distributed
- E-newsletter - monthly update of UHC programs and news sent to over 4,000 friends
- Newsletter - a semi-annual publication sent to more than 7,000 households and businesses highlighting contemporary issues
- Web home page - UHC’s information “nerve-center” with more than 3,000 hits per month, on average