Christian Heidecker - Brigham City
Oct 3, 2022, 7:00 pm
Scary Stories for Young Foxes
VenueBrigham City Public Library
26 E Forest St
Brigham City , UT 84302-2112
Join us at Brigham City Public Library to enjoy the legendary Christian Heidicker, author of Scary Stories for Young Foxes.
Christian McKay Heidicker reads and writes and drinks tea. His cat, Lucifer Morningstar, keeps the demons out of his apartment, while his other cat, Rorschach, keeps dragging them back in. Christian is the author of the Newbery Honor-winning Scary Stories for Young Foxes and its companion SSFYF: The City, as well as the Thieves of Weirdwood trilogy, Cure for the Common Universe, and Attack of the 50 Foot Wallflower. He lives by a graveyard in Salt Lake City, Utah. Visit his spirit at cmheidicker.com.
- ASL interpretation provided by 5-star interpretation
- Registration is required to access the events. One registration will give you the link for all of the Brigham City Library’s Book Festival events. Please register here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_p-9c6RGCSGCT9xq_ZN0SPw
- Parking: Two accessible parking stalls are available in front of the building. Buttons are available to assist with opening of the doors at the entry. An elevator is available to access the lower level of the library where Festival events will be held.
- Seating: Chairs will be set-up by staff in advance, but all chairs are moveable and can be removed or changed out for an alternate chair.
- Bathrooms: Two restrooms are available, marked 'men' and 'women'. These restrooms are for patron use as best fits each person's identity. Each restroom has one stall that is wheelchair accessible and has safety bars.
- On-site sensory kit available. Ask Willy Palomo.
- No mask policy
- Request any additional questions or accommodations here: https://forms.gle/uV8MABJVvh9bE42F8
This event is made possible with support from Brigham City Public Library and Utah Humanities.