Robert Hodgson Van Wagoner - Boulder
Sep 30, 2022, 7:00 pm
Robert Hodgson Van Wagoner
VenueBoulder Community Center
351 North 100 West
Boulder , UT 84716-1329
Join the Cliff Notes Writing Conference at the Boulder Community Center for a special evening with acclaimed novelist Robert Hodgson Van Wagoner.
Robert Hodgson Van Wagoner’s second novel, The Contortionists, was awarded the 15 Bytes Book Award for Fiction 2021. His first novel, Dancing Naked, was awarded the Utah Book Award by the Utah Center for the Book, and the Utah Original Writing Competition’s Publication Prize. His short stories and author interviews have appeared in periodicals, anthologies and online publications, and have been selected for various awards, including Carolina Quarterly’s Charles B. Wood Award for Distinguished Writing, Shenandoah’s Jeanne Charpiot Goodheart Award for Fiction, Sunstone’s Brookie and D.K. Brown Memorial Fiction Award, and Weber: The Contemporary West’s Dr. O. Marvin Lewis Award for Best Fiction. He has been featured as faculty/presenter at numerous writing workshops and retreats, including Writers@Work, YoungArts, Sawtooth Writers Conference, National Undergraduate Literature Conference, and Southern Utah University Writers Conference. He lives in Washington state.
- ASL interpretation provided if requested. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make the request.
- LIVESTREAM: https://sites.google.com/view/bouldercliffnotes/workshop
- Parking: There is parking at the front and north side of the building with a ramp on the north side which can be accessed from either parking area.
- Seating: All seating is on one level.
- Bathrooms: Two gendered restrooms, no family restroom available
- No on-site sensory kit
- Masks recommended
- Request any additional questions or accommodations here: https://forms.gle/uV8MABJVvh9bE42F8
This event is made possible with support from Cliff Notes Writing Conference and Utah Humanities]