Qawwali Night with Shazia Manzoor
Sep 17, 2022, 7:30 pm
The Pakistan Student Association (PSA) at the University of Utah present renowned Pakistani Punjabi Folk singer and poet Shazia Manzoor! Connecting the South Asian community from all over campus and the valley, concert-goers will enjoy a cultural experience of Pakistan and South Asia. The Pakistani community is largely underrepresented in Utah, and PSA's goal is to spread awareness of our community and culture through music, a form of art everyone enjoys. By opening this rare event not only to students but also to the public, audience members will learn about the heritage and cultural values of Pakistani people.
- ASL interpretation provided if requested. Email email@example.com to make the request.
- LIVESTREAM:Live at Libby Streaming Concert Venue at music.utah.edu
- PARKING: Parking available on President's Circle, Ramp on East Side of Gardner Hall is an ADA ramp. There is one ADA stall on the North Side of Gardner Hall. There are at least two stalls on the East side of Kingsbury Hall.
- SEATING: Libby Gardner Concert Hall has Row K movable seating for ADA or wheelchair spacing and seats with ADA lift armchair seating.
- Bathrooms: All bathrooms have larger stalls for ADA and our main bathrooms have changing stations for children
- On-site sensory kit available. Ask for Sadie Hoagland.
- Masks recommended
- Request any additional questions or accommodations here: https://forms.gle/uV8MABJVvh9bE42F8
This event is a part of Welcoming Week SLC, a week dedicated to highlighting the contributions, challenges, and histories of immigrants and refugees.
This event is made possible with support from the Pakistan Student Association at the University of Utah, The Salt Lake County Mayor's Office for New Americans, Welcoming America, and Utah Humanities.
Libby Gardner Concert Hall
1375 Presidents Cir
Salt Lake City , UT 84112-0030
U of U Pakistan Student Association