Romance Con: Psychology of Love with Kristin Hodson
Sep 24, 2022, 11:00 am
Orem Library is excited to host their first ever Rom Con. The Psychology of Love panel features therapist Kristin Hodson to teach us about the psychology of lovers! Find us in the Sorenson Legacy Room.
Kristin Hodson is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and an AASECT Certified Therapist. She is a mom to three wild things and a partner to her husband, Jake. They live in Salt Lake City, Utah, and Playa Grande, Costa Rica. She is founder and executive director of The Healing Group, a Utah mental health clinic specializing in relationships.
- ASL interpretation provided by 5-star interpretation.
- No livestream will be made available
- Seating: There are 6 spaces for wheelchairs or motorized carts in the auditorium, as well as 4 other accessible seats.
- Bathrooms: The Library Hall has a men's room and women's room one accessible stall each. There are also two gender neutral/family bathrooms that are also accessible for people with disabilities.
- On-site sensory kit available. Ask Willy Palomo.
- No Mask Policy
- Request any additional questions or accommodations here: https://forms.gle/uV8MABJVvh9bE42F8
This event is made possible with support from Utah Humanities and Orem Public Library.
Orem Public Library
58 N State St
Orem , UT 84057-5508