Romance Con: Mixing Romance, Magic, and Friendship: A behind-the-scenes look at writing a collaborative series
Sep 24, 2022, 10:00 am
Welcome to our first ever Romance Con, a day dedicated exploring our favorite romance novel, romance authors, and of course love!
Join powerhouse romance team Jules Barker, Trish LeBaron, Tiffany Chandler, and Charity West for group reading and a deep dive on the amazing work Moonrise Cove Books is doing for romance. We'll be in the Sorenson Legacy Room.
- ASL interpretation provided if requested. Email email@example.com to make the request.
- No livestream will be made available
- Seating: There are 6 spaces for wheelchairs or motorized carts in the auditorium, as well as 4 other accessible seats.
- Bathrooms: The Library Hall has a men's room and women's room one accessible stall each. There are also two gender neutral/family bathrooms that are also accessible for people with disabilities.
- On-site sensory kit available. Ask Willy Palomo.
- No Mask Policy
- Request any additional questions or accommodations here: https://forms.gle/uV8MABJVvh9bE42F8
This event is made possible with support from Utah Humanities and Orem Public Library.
Orem Public Library
58 N State St
Orem , UT 84057-5508