Tune in for a two-minute look at some of the most pivotal — and peculiar — events in Utah history! With all of the history and none of the dust, our Beehive Archive radio show is a fun way to catch up on Utah’s past.
Listen to KCPW Radio (88.3 FM and 105.3 FM) Friday mornings at 8:30am and Utah Public Radio (on various statewide frequencies) on Mondays at 3:30pm, Tuesdays at 7:40am and 8:40am, Wednesdays at 9:55am and 7:55pm.
Miss the show?
- Check out Utah Stories from the Beehive Archive, (or click the radio image above) to search the archive for old and new episode scripts, audio, and sources.
- Listen on demand or subscribe where you find your podcasts.
- Follow the show on Instagram at @utahbeehivearchive.
Want to share your community story? Beehive Archive episodes are created in collaboration with local organizations. We invite your Utah organization to partner with us to create an episode — it's a great way to showcase your community stories!
- Voted Best Mini-Radio Program by the Deseret News!
- Touted by the SLC History Examiner as #1 in its top 5 podcasts about the past!
- Featured in the National Endowment for the Humanities Magazine! Click here for the article!